A place to inspire and be inspired
Hello MAS Members!!!
I hope you will enjoy all that MAS has to offer; swappping, sharing your crafts, challenging yourself, encouraging each other to grow and making friends in the process!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas.
There are no birthdays today
We want to encourage everyone to use their swaps! This recently became a conversation between Julia and myself, and we wanted to make sure that everyone knew "it is okay" to use your swaps on a project you are working on.
Some projects you could use your swaps on include:
Remember "it is okay" to use your swaps !!!!!
Remember for every swap you are in, you can send in one entry for our monthly prize. This month the above video shows our prize donated by Lavish laces. Unfortunately, she has gone out of business for now, so this is a special, special treat to have these beautiful items to raffle off.
Here are the rules:
1. Send in one entry for every swap you are in. Example if you are in Mini album and Chunky Charm, you can send in two entries.
2. Each entry must be on a white 3" x 5" card. You can just cut white cardstock or use an index card.
3. Please just put your name on the card. Originally I had asked for your name and address, but now realize I don't need your address and I don't want to accidentally show it when videoing.
4. If the size and color of the card are not followed, your entry won't make it into the drawing. This keeps it fair, someone not sending a larger card or a RED card, LOL, to try and increase their luck;-)
5. I will try and have a prize every month. Good Luck!
1. PLACE EACH SWAP PRODUCT IN ITS OWN BAG.
2. MAKE SURE EACH BAG HAS YOUR NAME ON IT SO THE
RECIPIENT KNOWS WHO THEY ARE RECEIVING FROM. PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE SWAP.
3. IF YOU CAN, IT IS NICE TO HAVE ALL THREE SWAPS PACKAGED
INDIVIDUALLY AND THEN PUT IN ONE BIG BAG WITH THE NAME
OF THE SWAP ON THE BAG WRITTEN WITH A SHARPIE. INCLUDE
YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF THE SWAP.
4. PLEASE WRITE ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR BOX, A LIST OF ALL
SWAPS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR BOX, THIS IS SO
HELPFUL. IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING ON THE OUTSIDE
OF THE BOX, THEN WRITE A LIST AND PUT RIGHT ON TOP
BEFORE YOU SEAL THE BOX SHUT. WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR
BOX AND CHECK THINGS IN, I DON'T HAVE TO PULL
EVERYTHING OUT, I CAN JUST CHECK OFF BY YOUR LIST.
5. DON'T FORGET YOUR 3 X 5 CARDS, ONE FOR EACH SWAP. PUT YOUR NAME ON A 3 X 5 CARD TO BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING, MUST BE A WHITE CARD AND MUST BE 3 X 5. JUST YOUR NAME, NO ADDRESS.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !
REMEMBER, PLEASE DO NOT SEND EXTRA MONEY, ONLY SEND WHAT I POST, IT JUST GOT TO COMPLICATED AND TOOK UP WAY TOO MUCH TIME.
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
If you are new to MAS, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about you. We would like to know about:Your FamilyYour Favorite CraftsOther Hobbies?What Projects would you like to see here at…Continue
Hi EveryoneI was hoping to get some advice on digital papers. I found some really awesome papers that I want to buy but I am not sure if my photosmart printer will work for it- its an HP and prints…Continue
Hi, I'm brand new to this group and have a few questions about the swaps.What is the purpose of "joining" and becoming a member of certain swap(s)/groups? Do you have to be a member to take part in…Continue